Welcome to Provectus Environmental Products!
PROVECTUS ENVIRONMENTAL PRODUCTS, INC. is a performance chemical provider to the soil and groundwater remediation industry. We specialize in the development and global commercialization of next-generation, synergistic ISCR and ISCO remedial technologies. Our proprietary remedial technologies represent the safest, most effective, and most cost-efficient solutions available.
If you worked with us previously, you know that these are not simply attractive words written by an outsourced marketing firm. You deserve beyond what others view as exemplary in terms of customer service, technical aptitude, safety, remedial performance and client value.
We promise to provide a Provectus level of:
- Customer Service = Track your shipment on-line: no surprises, no excuses, no frustration. User-friendly and cordial account management personnel. Call us anytime and a human will answer the phone.
- Technical Aptitude = Highly qualified staff, including Ph.D. level scientists and others representing more than 150 cumulative years’ experience with environmental biotechnology; inventors and developers of multiple physical, chemical and/or biological remediation technologies. You will typically receive a detailed response to any request within 48 hours.
- Safety = Provect-IR® ISCR technology and Provect-CH4® ERD supplement that avoids methane production; Provect-OX® ISCO technology that is self-activating, easy to handle, does not generate heat upon hydration.
- Remedial Performance = Patented and Patent-Pending technologies. Guaranteed performance and other warranties offered in conjunction with strategic providers and partners.
- Client Value = Safer, more effective, more cost-efficient remedial actions. “Do it Right the First Time” – avoid problems associated with new and emerging regulations for methane in groundwater, soil gas, and indoor air and Patent-Pending technologies. Guaranteed.
International Translations | Localization
|REQUEST A SEMINAR|
Download Our Complimentary & FREE Site Evaluation Form
Coming to 50+ cities in 2016 - US, Canada & EuropeUPCOMING EVENTS:
Nov. 1st, 2016 - Raleigh, NC
Nov. 2nd, 2016 - Richmond, VA
Nov. 3rd, 2016 - Reston, VA
Learn More Now>>
32nd Annual International Conference on Soils, Sediments, Water, and EnergyOct 18-20, 2016
1 Campus Center Way
Amherst, MA 01003
Learn More Now>>