PROVECTUS BUSINESS AFFILIATES.
View Our Local and International Correspondents.
As Provectus Environmental continues to expand and secure customers across the globe, we are continuing to form mutually-productive relationships with select strategic partners. Many competing offerings compare unfavorably on criteria important to your clients. These often include: price, effectiveness, versatility, longevity, and reputation.
Provectus currently has exclusive licensees representing elements of our technology portfolio, in the following areas:
We are currently seeking qualified licensees for numerous countries. Selected organizations secure a unique opportunity to position themselves as true innovators in their territory. Intellectual property protection on our patent estate exists in several jurisdictions.
PROVECTUS ENVIRONMENTAL PRODUCTS, INC. is a performance chemical provider to the soil and groundwater remediation industry. We specialize in the development and global commercialization of next-generation, synergistic ISCR and ISCO remedial technologies. Our proprietary remedial technologies represent the safest, most effective, and most cost-efficient solutions available.
We are not consultants. Our business model is to support RPs, environmental engineers, technical consultants, governmental regulators, and the wider academic community by providing design and selection of cost-effective remediation strategies. We have a 26 year reputation for:
- Credible Technical Aptitude = Ph.D. level staff with over 150 years’ experience in environmental biotechnology; inventors and developers of multiple physical, chemical and/or biological remediation technologies.
- Predictable Remedial Performance = Patented and Patent-Pending technologies. Guaranteed performance and other warranties offered in conjunction with strategic providers and partners.
- Uncompromised Safety =
- Provect-CH4® Methanogen Inhibitor and ERD/ISCR Supplement: Water-soluble amendment that can be used as a supplement to effectively control methane production when combined with various ERD amendments (e.g., [emulsified] oils, lecithin, lactates, molasses, sugars, etc) or conventional ISCR reagents that do not (and cannot) have antimethanogenic compounds.
- Provect-IR® Solid, Antimethanogenic ISCR Reagent: As the prime originator and developer of the original EHC ISCR reagent over 10 years ago, we know that Provect-IR is a genuine improvement on the ISCR process and its older product formulations. Provect-IR is a much more efficient, cost effective and safer ISCR approach = can use an estimated 30% less amendment and get expected results.
- Provect-IRM® Solid Antimethanogenic ISCR Reagent / Metal Stabilization Reagent: The Provect technology core makes this a more effective means of metal immobilization/ISCR that minimizes production of methylmetal(loids) for safer, more effective, long-term immobilization.
- ERD-CH4® Liquid Antimethanogenic ISCR Reagent: The most cost effective formulation of a liquid, antimethanogenic ERD amendment that can be applied via screened systems. By inhibiting methanogenesis, this is a more efficient (saves an estimated 30 to 50% of the carbon amendment), longer-lived and safer ERD approach.
- Provect-OX® Self-Activating ISCO/ Enhanced Bioremediation Reagent: Persulfate-based ISCO reagent that is unique in terms of its safety (no extreme activators; no heat generated) and effectiveness, as it actively integrates enhanced bioremediation as part of the overall treatment process – only ISCO reagent designed to manage rebound;
- AquaGate-CH4™ Composite, Antimethanogenic Reactive Capping Technology: Developed in collaboration with AquaBlok, LTD subaqueous caps can be constructed more effectively by minimizing gas ebullition and contaminant methylation.
- EZVI-CH4™ Antimethanogenic DNAPL Treatment: Unique reagent can be used for safe and effective treatment of chlorinated solvent DNAPL sources.
- Provect-GS™ NAPL Immobilization Technology: A liquid reagent developed in collaboration Beazer East, Inc. for in situ geophysicochemical immobilization (ISGI) of DNAPL sources.
- Responsive Customer Service = Logistics with no surprises, no excuses, no frustration. User-friendly and cordial account management personnel.
- Quantifiable Client Value = Safer, more effective, more cost-efficient remedial actions. “Do it Right the First Time” – avoid problems associated with new and emerging regulations for methane in groundwater, soil gas, and indoor air.
For more information about Provectus Environmental Products, Inc., please call (815) 650-2230 or visit www.provectusenvironmental.com.