LIQUID ISCR AMENDMENT
Provectus’ ERD-CH4+ technology represents the latest advancement in environmental biotechnology by combining the proven biochemistry of enhanced reductive dechlorination (ERD) fermentable carbon sources with cold water-soluble dual-valent iron (DVI) and – where appropriate – our antimethanogenic reagents (AMRs) to yield a truly unique, liquid ISCR (in situ chemical reduction) reagent.
As outlined herein, this technical approach offers the benefits of:
- Can be applied via screened wells
- Ease of use (can self-perform)
- Increased reliability and improved performance beyond ERD alone
- In situ formation (for FREE!) of mackinawite and other iron sulfides
- Extended longevity (remedial action persists for many years)
- Reduced risk of regulatory exceedances for methane
- Avoidance of possible health and safety issues (vapor intrusion, induced plume migration)
- Custom formulations available (buffered, up to >85% FC, AMRs optional)
Click Here for a free site evaluation, conceptual remedial design and material cost estimate (turn-key alternatives available upon request).
Contact us today to schedule a private webinar, personal office visit, or another form of information transfer.