Our Webinars & Seminars
Technical and Educational – NOT just another Sales Pitch!
It is very difficult to stay conversant with new technologies – this is mainly due to time constraints coupled with recognized difficulties in gleaning truly useful information from a field of feathers. But it is very important to maintain a functional understanding of the best-available remedial tools and strategies in order to best serve your clients and to effectively differentiate in a competitive environment.
During a focused 1-hour technical seminar (either in person or via webinar), senior technical staff from Provectus will provide an overview of our genuinely new technologies and critically describe their use – both good and bad – at various locations:
- Provect-IR® Solid, Antimethanogenic ISCR Reagent: As originators and developers of conventional ISCR reagents ca. 1992, we know that Provect-IR is a genuine improvement on the ISCR process and its older product formulations. We can use ca. 30% less amendment and get expected results without excessive methane generation.
- Provect-IRM® Solid Antimethanogenic ISCR Reagent / Metal Stabilization Reagent: The Provect-IR technology core makes this a more effective means of metal immobilization/ISCR that minimizes production of methylmetal(loids) for safer, more effective, long-term immobilization.
- Provect-OX® Self-Activating ISCO/ Enhanced Bioremediation Reagent: Persulfate-based ISCO reagent that is unique in terms of its safety (no extreme activators; no heat generated) and effectiveness; uniquely integrates enhanced bioremediation to actively manage rebound.
- Provect-OX2® Buffered, Extended Longevity, Self-Activating ISCO/ Enhanced Bioremediation Amendment: Persulfate-based ISCO reagent that supports longer-term (>6 months) ISCO reactions with enhanced bioremediation.
- EZVI / EZVI-CH4™ Antimethanogenic DNAPL Treatment: Reagent can be used for safe and effective treatment of chlorinated solvent DNAPL and source mass; Cost effective alternative to thermal remediation.
- ERD / ERD-CH4™ Liquid Antimethanogenic ISCR Reagent: Liquid, antimethanogenic ERD amendment that can be applied via screened systems. By inhibiting methanogenesis, this is a more efficient, longer-lived and safer ERD approach.
- Provect-ORS™: Buffered oxygen release substrate plus inorganic nutrients to enhance the aerobic degradation of petroleum hydrocarbons; also available as ORS Sleeves for well deployment.
- Provect-"EBR®" Electrochemical ISCO: A subsurface catalytic system that produces Fenton’s reagent and oxygen in a controlled manner, without the addition of exogenous chemicals. A cost-effective, low profile, remotely monitored remediation system for the rapid treatment of contaminated vadose and aquifer media.
Our business model supports site owners, environmental engineers/consultants, regulators, and the academic community by providing unbiased design and selection of the most efficacious remedial strategy for a given site. Our staff represent over 150 cumulative years’ experience in the industry, with field-proven expertise focused on ease-of-use, performance and safety.
- "Overcoming ISCO Limitations with Ferric Iron Activated Persulfates" by Will Moody - Focused Remediation Seminars Virtual Webinar | May 20th, 2021
- "Provect-EBR: Quantum Advancement in ISCO Technology" by Troy Lizer - Focused Remediation Seminars Virtual Webinar | December 7th, 2021
- "ISCR & Antimethanogenic Reagents: Technical Overview with Field-Scale Applications to Address CVOCs" by Andy Lowy - Focused Remediation Seminars Virtual Webinar | December 16th, 2021